Thursday, October 25, 2007

What can go wrong...

probably will go wrong. Totally right. The one part of this whole cursed event I'm doing for tonight that I wasn't in charge of fell through. We're having an autograph session with nothing to autograph. Awesome, no? Fortunately, I fixed it (sort of, although posters are always better). I am not understanding why our athletic dept. needs a marketing dept., when they can't actually market their programs. Why am I doing their jobs? And getting paid about 1/5 the money? Not cool. And my boss is totally oblivious to how busy I am, so he keeps throwing random stuff at me to do. By which I mean things that can be done tomorrow or even next week. It's like some people have no understanding of the world around them. They think they're the sun, and we all revolve around them. I don't really I think I had the best upbringing, but at least my parents raised me better than that. And I generally consider myself pretty selfish. But that's probably just going to get me going on another tangent...about selfish people who think the world should be handed to them b/c they're owed something.

Anyway, tonight is the scrimmage finally. I'm kind of pissed that I have to miss Grey's, but I guess it will be a late night with the DVR. Seriously, I can't remember life without the DVR. I tried to set the VCR to record something a couple of weeks ago and actually forgot to put the tape in. Needless to say, it didn't record. The DVR has saved my life. I never thought Insight would be responsible for anything good.

Only a little more than 7 months until I will be in Maui, celebrating my one year wedding anniversary with my husband!

No comments: