Friday, October 19, 2007

WBKO...

sucks! I understand that the weather is important. I get that. Tornadoes can kill and all. And people around here freak out when it might hail. Probably because of WBKO, but whatever. But they have got to figure out a better way to handle this situation on Thursday nights. They now have 3 different stations operated by WBKO....seriously, put the weather on the CW or something. They had a split screen for Fox, because of the baseball game. And they're not even going to replay Grey's. It's ok for me, I can watch it online at some point, but lots of people can't. They're so stupid. And by the time the storms got to BG, they were nothing. It rained for a few minutes and was windy. That was it. And on the way to work this morning, every radio station I turned to was talking about Grey's last night. Woody and Jim on 107.5 thought it was good, so I'm hopeful that it was better than the first few. Because they sucked.

Also, I've figured out that there are some people who need drama in their life to survive. No one I know really well, thankfully. But they try to draw you in, and I really don't have the time, or the patience for that. And I generally think they get what's coming to them. And also like I'm a bad person for thinking that.

No comments: