Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tampa

We're leaving in a couple of hours for Tampa. Western rented me a car, and since they were out of full-size cars, we got a Chrysler 300. I'm a little nervous about driving it though. It's huge. I don't really feel comfortable driving anything but my car. But at least I won't have to put another 1500+ miles on it. We probably won't get to Tampa until 4:00am, so hopefully we're stocked up enough on Coke and candy. One of the managers is riding down with us, so I'm not exactly sure how that's going to work. We're planning on going to the beach Friday or Saturday, and hopefully church somewhere on Sunday. So I'm not sure what he'll be doing, since we're his ride. But anyway, it will be nice to get out of a town for a few days (especially to Florida and the beach where it's 75 degrees). And hopefully we'll win, in which case we'll be back really early on Monday morning.

No comments: