Monday, March 17, 2008

Losing My Mind

Work is absolutely crazy today. I have a headache. But someone just brought by cookies, so that makes it better. I guess it's a good busy to be. Nick and I get to go to Tampa this weekend to watch them play, but we have to drive down after work on Thursday. So that should be fun. It's only 12 hours. But it's cheaper than flying, and all the Southwest flights were gone last night anyway.

I'm so glad it's finaly getting nicer outside. I love spring (although not the bugs). In Tampa it's supposed to be in the middle to upper 70's while we're there, so we're going to the beach on Saturday hopefully. But that means we'll have to miss Izzy's 3rd birthday, which is on Saturday. Sydney has never been to a birthday party before, so it was going to be fun. We'll have to do it when we get back (hopefully I can find a Petsmart down there and buy them some toys).

March 19th is the 4 year anniversary of when Nick and I started dating. Hm, and also yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of when we got engaged, but I forgot about that. Too many things going on. And really, it's kind of pointless to keep remembering these dates once you're married I guess. But I like having little things to celebrate.

Also, go Georgia! I was so happy for them. I like UGA, mostly because I like Coach Felton. Also because I like their football team. Their coach is cool. And once they beat UK, of course I had to root for them.

No comments: