Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow!

So this is actually the best chance of snow that we have had all winter. I still won't believe it until I see it, but they are saying 4-6 inches. Which is awesome, but at the same time, inconvenient. My Dad and I are supposed to leave tomorrow for Mobile, and Nick was going to go home tomorrow. And Ohio County is supposed to get more snow than BG. Like always. So we'll see how far either of us gets. I love snow (hate driving in it though). I'm not sure why, because I usually go out to play in it, and I'm cold after 5 minutes. Plus I don't have any snow boots. Or boots of any kind. But it's stupid to buy boots for the one time a year it snows here. But I love taking pictures of the dogs in the snow. So far none of my pictures have been any good, so maybe this time Nick will be there and he can hold them, so I can get a shot of them together. The stupid things I get excited about.

No comments: