Thursday, March 6, 2008

Survey

1.)Do you like blue cheese? Never had it, but for some reason I have the feeling it's nasty

2.)Have you ever smoked heroin? No

3.)Do you own a gun? In the sense that what's my husband's is also mine, then yes. But not really. None of them are registered to me. Nick talks about buying me one, but I always think of better presents.

4.)What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't like Sonic, and when I go, I get Dr. Pepper. But my new goal is to cut out caffeine (from drinks anyway....no cutting out chocolate).

5.)Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Before the dentist sometimes. But usually not much.

6.)What do you think of hot dogs? Yuck

7.)Favorite Christmas movie? I'm not really of a Christmas movie watcher

8.)What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Whatever. For now it's lemonade. Or water

9.)Can you do push ups? Not well. My arm strength is lacking.

10.)What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, but I also love my engagement ring. And I'm going to love the ring I get when I have a child!

11.)Favorite hobby? watching college basketball. It used to be watching the Braves, but I hate TBS.

12.)Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13.) What's one trait you hate about yourself? Just one? My lack of career ambition

14.)Middle name? Bethany

15.)Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment… My nose is stopped up, I'm getting hungry, and I'm so glad my boss is out of town today

Name 3 things you bought yesterday: dinner from Burger King

17.)Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, lemonade and Sprite

18.)Current worry? What should I do about my job

19.)Current hate right now? my job

20.)Favorite place to be? at home, with my husband and dogs

21.)How did you bring in the New Year? at home (but at least I managed to stay awake until midnight)

22.)Where would you like to go? Hawaii!

23.)Name three people who will complete this? i think everyone has done it

24.)Do you own slippers? no

25.)What shirt are you wearing? a blue long-sleeve polo

26.) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, they're too slick

27.)Can you whistle? yes

28.)Favorite colors? blue

29.)Would you be a pirate? no but they're cool to watch in movies

30.)What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is on the shower radio

31.)Favorite girl's name? well my two favorites are taken by the dogs

32.)Favorite boy's name? Hunter Druw

33.) What's in your pocket right now? nothing

34.)What's something that made you laugh today? so far not much

35.)Best bed sheets as a child? i had rainbow sheets that i loved...i still have them

36.)Worst injury you've ever had? i broke my foot when i was a freshman in high school. it wasn't bad but i did have to wear a cast for a few weeks. Fortunately it didn't overlap with soccer season. But that's the only bad injury I've really had.

37.)Do you love where you live? I like BG ok, but not my particular neighborhood.

38.)How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

39.)Who is your loudest friend? not sure

40.)How many dogs do you have? 2

41.)Does someone have a crush on you? Nick

42.)What is your favorite book? usually it's whatever book I'm reading at the time

43.)What is your favorite candy bar? it changes all the time

44) Favorite Sports Team? WKU, Duke, the Braves

45.)What song do you want played at your funeral? When I Get Where I'm Going, with Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton

46.)What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping

47.) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? if I don't get up I'm going to fall asleep again

No comments: