Thursday, March 27, 2008

Survey

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?
yes

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
The one I'm in...4 years total

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Nick brought me some of the cookies I like from Riley's bakery a couple weeks ago. But him driving to Tampa with me was the best gift.

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Yeah, mine is scratched up

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Before the wedding. But we walk the doggies in the neighborhood.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Eating out and vacations / travel

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Some mini Snickers

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I don't really pay attention anymore. But I always did notice a guy's smile

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
I have lots of favorites. But right this second, I'm liking Kenny Chesney's The Good Stuff and Don't Blink

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Bowling Green

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Bowling Green High

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
AT&T

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
The pet store and the college gear store

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Well since this is the first full-time job I had...but I worked at my dad's office for several years around school

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
No

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
No

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
My own

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
Nick...and I'd also be telling him that I just quit my job

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
this morning (Nick). I haven't seen any other friends in a while

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
It changes all the time. I like Burger King. Puerto's is not fast food, but it's my favorite semi-fast restaurant.

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
hm, I'm not sure

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Like I said, Puerto's

24. CAN YOU COOK?
sort of...nothing complicated, but that's ok since Nick doesn't eat anything out of the ordinary anyway


25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Mazda 626

26. BEST KISSER:
my dogs. Probably Izzy...Sydney doesn't know when to quit and she's very slobbery. J/K...my husband.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Ha, I cried when Ty hit his shot. But his dad was crying too, so I didn't feel too bad.

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
I can't think of anything right now, but I hate a lot of foods. I'm picky.

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
my eyes

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
my stubbornness

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
Uh, no idea. I'm sure I have worked long days at work for camp

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
No favorite...I like a lot of movies


34. CAN YOU SING?
Not well, but I do

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Brad Paisley in Nashville in February

36. LAST KISS?
I got a goodbye kiss this morning, but I'm never awake enough to remember those

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Haven't rented a movie in a long time

38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
cell phone

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
Hawaii, but I don't think I should get my hopes up of going there every year

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Laptop

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?
I don't know, don't watch too many. I did like the Blue Collar Comedy DVD's though.

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
no

46.
SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
with, for sure

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
my husband...but not my dogs, who have finally been trained to sleep in their own beds on the floor (which is good, but also kind of sad)

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
I don't really have much personal experience. When Nick and I were apart for one summer, it sucked. But I guess it worked

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Um, three. Got one ticket. But one was because my headlight was out. Also, the ticket was totally not fair. They had just changed the speed limit the week before, and I was going somewhere important.

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
I like both, but I eat pancakes more

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
No

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
scrambled

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
no

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
Nick

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
i dunno...probably my parents

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
the score from the Braves game

58 NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
Two

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Jeans and my black WKU Basketball t-shirt

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
I can't get no...satisfaction (no idea where that came from)

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
grape


62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
No

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Yes


64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
mint chocolate chip

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
yes i love maps. I love mapquest and Tom Tom

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
my outlook on life has completely changed since I got married

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
probably

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
Spring for the weather, summer because I get to go on vacation

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
yesterday

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?:
7:00am

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
Christmas

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
August of 2006

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Babs. But I really just remember Fluffy (ha obviously I named her...it was either that or Kim Pehlke)

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?
cool! Especially ones that look like Johnnie Depp and Orlando Bloom

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
well if we win tonight, I'm flying to Phoenix. Otherwise, I will stay at home and watch basketball.

78. BIRTHDATE:
May 16th

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?:
a good wife and mother, and someone who can know what God is calling me to do and then actually do it

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
no

87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
no but i don't generally just sit around and smile. That's weird

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?:
I'd rather be at home with Nick and the dogs, sure. But I will be in half an hour, so it's ok

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?:
Hawaii! And I get to in less than 2 months!

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
not since 2000

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
I have a perpetual crush on Chipper, but I prefer my husband. He's never cheated on me with a girl from Hooter's (and we just ate there last weekend, so I suppose he could have if he wanted to). However, he thinks Hooter's has downgraded their hiring standards. I think it's just that it had more of an impression on him when he was a teenager.

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
I change my mind about this a lot...at least about my favorite girl's name

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
I only have 7. My new one is solid blue, but the one from last year is a turquoise blie with white polka dots.

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
Not in school

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
No

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
Yes, when I was in junior high

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?:
yes

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
No.

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
yes

102
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?:
yes, but i think it was an outpatient thing

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?:
like i said, i'll be home soon

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
wedding and engagement rings and watch

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?:
read my book some more, check my email and then go home and get ready for the game

No comments: