Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Today is everyone's favorite day. Ha just kidding. It's actually a really stupid day. Like the other 364 days you're not supposed to show your significant other that you love him or her? But fortunately Nick is awesome and does a nice thing for me every week (I mean, he's nice more than once a week, but he surprises me with a card or letter or candy or the cookies I like from Riley's and stuff like that). That's what we do. But at least Valentine's Day is an excuse for me to buy him something. I'm excited to give him his gift, because it's something that I think he's wanted for a while but he just hasn't bought himself. And it's for his truck. So yay, points for me! And I even had to go in the Chevy dealership all by myself and order parts. He better like it. He came to work today and brought me a card (with a poem! that he wrote!) and candy and a monkey, and he has something planned for tonight. And also, we're going to see Brad Paisley tomorrow night. So maybe this dumb holiday won't be so bad this year.

Work is stressing me. We have a lot of seniors this year, and senior night is really soon. And there's a lot to do. Quickly.

No comments: