Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow

This is probably the most snow we'll get all winter. It's almost Marsh, so I guess winter's almost over really. But I didn't have to come into work until 10:00 this morning, so that was nice. But I didn't find out until I was already up so it didn't really do me much good. At least I have been able to get a few pictures of the dogs outside in the snow. If you can even call it snow.

I got tickets today to the Braves game we're going to in June. I think we're also going to try to see themn play in St. Louis, but I have no idea how hard it is to get tickets there. Those go on sale Friday, so we'll see. I went with my dad once to Busch Stadium when the Braves were there, but I haven't been to the new stadium.

1 comment:

Andrea Benz said...

OK, so where are these pictures of the dogs playing in the so-called 'snow?' Also, yeah, I doubt we'll get more than this this year. At least it's still flurrying around and looks cool.