Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

This is something new, so let's see how it goes.

1.  I'm totally sitting here eating Oreos.  I have a dentist appointment in 1 hour.  They're going to love me.  I'll brush before I go, but Oreos are hard to get out.  And I couldn't resist.

2.  You know how, when you have a newborn, people tell you to sleep when your baby sleeps?  What if your "baby" is 15 months old and sleeps 12 hours at night and you still nap during her naps?  I like to think it means I am super efficient and manage my time exceptionally well, because I can get everything done AND take a nap.  But I could probably rationalize just about anything.

3.  Emma loves to watch Ellen.  She loves to clap when the audience claps.  I'm a terrible mother.

4.  I only had 2 nights on my meal plan, and I'm already cheating.  I made dinner last night, but tonight we have lots of things to do.  So I'm not cooking.  I can also rationalize that, if you're interested.

No comments: