Friday, August 13, 2010

5 Question Friday



I already do Fab 5 Friday, but I came across this and I love surveys, so here goes.

1.  Have you ever visited another country?  Yes - I traveled to Europe the summer after my sophomore year in high school.  We went to England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Germany & Italy.  I've also been to Mexico a couple of times (if walking across the border for a combined 10 minutes counts).

2.  What is the strangest place you have ever been?  Definitely Europe.  Not so much strange as different.  I was never so happy to be back in Bowling Green, KY as I was after that trip.

3.  What is your favorite season?  Basketball season!  Especially March Madness, so that would make spring my favorite season.  I used to like summer, but it's been close way too hot and yucky this summer.

4.  What one song will always cheer you up?  Jesus Loves Me.  It doesn't so much cheer me up as it does kids. whether in Sunday School or Emma.  Happy kids = happy me.

5.  What Disney character do you resemble most?  I have no idea.  I suppose Belle most resembles me, since she's the only brunette.  However, I prefer Ariel.

No comments: