Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Website

I've started a new website. It doesn't look too great right now, and I'm still trying to figure it out (I'm not that great with that sort of thing), but hopefully I'll get some stuff added. Anyway, I added it to my list of links on the right.

It looks like my parents have their house sold, which also means the contract they have on the house on Hampton will go through. If everything works out, they will close in February. Andrea, it's only a couple houses down from where your old house was. It's been redone inside, and it's all hardwood. The kitchen is actually kind of awesome, with white cabinets and a white island in the middle. But it's a lot smaller than our old house (which is the point, after all), meaning they're going to have to get rid of some serious furniture. We have nowhere to put anything else, but I really hate turning down free furniture. Also, since they're moving to Hampton, it means Mikaela will be going to Bowling Green Junior High...yay! She'll be able to finish out this year at Briarwood, but she starts junior high next year anyway. And I'm kind of happy that she'll get to go to city schools now.

1 comment:

Andrea Benz said...

Oh, that's great. City schools are better. And Hampton isn't a bad street. So they'll actually be living even closer to their old house? Funny.