Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ephiphany

So I think I've figured out where my headaches might be coming from. My flonase. And I would love to give up the flonase, because I really can't breathe even on it. But I haven't gotten a sinus infection in a long time. Compared to getting them once a month like I used to, it's awesome. But it's definitely not worth the headaches. I tried cutting out caffeine, processed meat, cheese, getting the same amount of sleep, I upped my preventative meds, and so on. And when I was on Flonase about 12 years ago, I took it for one week and quit because it gave me headaches (but not migraines). So I'm going off the Flonase. Luckily Nick has some Rhinocort that he never uses, so that should last until I can get in to see the allery DR (I called today and she can't get me in until March). That pisses me off, but I love my allergy doctor. Even though it's been years and years, and she still hasn't figured it out. But whatever. Also, maybe quitting the Flonase will get rid of the drainage I've had for months. Because I'm afraid I really am allergic to Sydney. And it's a hassle to have drainage and not be able to breathe and have headaches daily for 6 months. And go to different doctors and have none of them be able to help, but still have to pay for medicine even though it seems to do nothing.

No comments: