Monday, January 28, 2008

Fastest Weekend Ever

I did not love this weekend. I mean, I love any weekend, but this one was busy. Friday night was mostly ok and relaxing, except for the 5 text messages from work. Someone had forgotten to ask me to do something, so at 7:00pm, he thought maybe I could do it. No. But to his credit, he did it himself. Eventually.

Nick had to work Saturday, so I had big plans of sleeping in with the dogs and reading and watching basketball. Yeah right. Sydney would not let me sleep, so I was up at 8:45. Between cleaning the house, going to Walmart and Target and the bank, seeing a moving with some friends and rearranging the bedroom for my new night stand, we went to bed at about midnight. But I finally got a night stand. I've been looking a long time. It's white, and I found some candles at Target that are blue and look really cool in our bedroom. So I was super excited. They're ocean-y, and I'm all about the ocean theme. Also, the movie I saw was Atonement. Not exactly what I was expecting. But I'm wondering if the book would be better. But then again, I really think the chick is a bad person (even if she was 13 at the time), so I'm not sure I'd want to buy her book.

Anyway, Sunday we had church, basketball game, and church. Add feeding and walking the dogs and meals in there, and that was the whole day. Nick was so tired he turned off his alarm this morning and overslept by an hour. Even the dogs didn't wake up. I hate weekends like that.

No comments: