Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blah

I've been feeling a little blah lately. Not sure if it's the weather (I hate hate hate cold weather, especially if it's not going to snow, which is really the point of cold weather) or what. But I just can't seem to get over this hump. Whatever it may be. Plus I just made a dentist appt. after probably about 2 years, so I'm definitely looking forward to that (sarcasm, obviously). I feel like one of my wisdom teeth is coming in, and I don't plan on having them removed (ever). But I'm not a dentist, so I really have no idea what the problem is. But I do hate the dentist. Or rather I hate how the dentist makes me hate myself. For not flossing enough and not brushing my teeth twice a day for two minutes each time in circular movements and all the way in the back.

I wish my husband got sick days at his work. I think this would be a really good time for us both to take a sick day and go to Nashville to eat at Olive Garden and go to Petsmart to find Sydney a really cute dog bed. Because doing that on a Saturday just makes us feel like we've wasted our whole weekend. And missing work every once in a while is so nice. But he doesn't. And it's no fun to eat at Olive Garden by yourself. So anyway no ditching work...for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. So I hate going to the dentist too...for the exact same reason. They always make you feel bad. But anyway, have fun...and maybe I'll have the courage to go soon:)