Thursday, January 3, 2008

1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you shower?
Yes, because if I don't the dogs like to wander in. Which is weird, seeing as they hate taking baths themselves

2.Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't? I don't think so

3. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? Pretty loud

4. Would you rather talk on the phone or chat in person? It depends who it is. Some people I just don't wanna talk to at all. But I'm not much for talking on the phone.

5. If you had one whole day to yourself, what would you do? Sleep in and then do whatever I felt like doing

Can you watch scary movies alone? It depends

6. Is anything bothering you? my headaches are bothering me, but I'm going to the doctor today

7.Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? Stay home. Although usually I end up being out and about.

8. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? Be confrontational! Keeping the peace is boring:-)

9. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? A few close friends.

10. What are your plans for October? That's a long time from now. I do know that my husband and my Mom's birthday is that month

11. Are you listening to music right now? No

12. What is your ideal profession? If only I knew that

13. Cutest moment this week? The doggies sleeping together on the couch cuddled up in the John Deere quilt

14. What are you doing this weekend? Hopefully not too much

15. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? Bugs of any kind, especially wasps and bees...and hornets

16. Are you in a good mood? Sure

17. What's stashed under your bed? Nothing

18. Is there anyone you regret ever meeting? No

19. On the opposite sex where do you like them to have piercings? Nowhere

20. Would you rather have roommate or live alone? I would prefer to have my husband as a roommate but other than that, my dogs are plenty. Other than kids, I mean.

21. Do you like to drive? Sure

22. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans

23. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? Call my husband and not spend another penny for 9 months (yeah right)

24. Are you talking to anyone while doing this? No

25. When were you the saddest in your whole life? My junior and somewhat senior years in high school.

26. Ever had ugly thoughts about someone you love? Only temporarily

27. Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something? I've been told so, but. Well.

28. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do? Quit my job, write a letter to my husband, go to Hawaii now, and take lots of pictures

29. You're having a bad day, what's one thing that can make your day better? Taking a sick day. Shopping. A new episode of one of my shows.

30. What makes you mad? People who think they're entitled to everything.

31.What do you hate the most about yourself? I have very little will-power. Actually that's not true, I'm really stubborn, so I should have a lot of will-power. I'm obviously just very lazy.

32. Do you remember when you lost your innocence? No, but it's for sure gone. Because I'm convinced my husband is the most naive person in the world and I told my sister last week that Santa is not real (also the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy).

33. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could? Sure, but if I would just exercise and eat better I could, so it's my own fault

34. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? Why would I wake up in an unfamiliar place?

35. Is there anything that you should be doing right now? Working

36. Do you hide who you really are to keep your family happy? No way

37. If there was a way to know when and how you're going to die, would you like to find out? No

38. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be? Work

39. Do you hate anyone? No

40. Would you ever give your number out over the internet? No.

41. Do you go to school? Not anymore

42. Who are your top friends and why are they there? I don't remember. I hate MySpace

43. If you could go back and change one thing from your past, what would it be? I don't know, I don't think anything much. I kind of like where I'm at now.

44. Do you ever lie to make someone happy? No

45. Do you believe your dreams/nightmares hold truth? No, my dreams are nuts

46. Do you think human life is too short? Why or why not? For some people it is. But most of us live long enough to be ready to go to heaven.

47. What is your worst death you can imagine for yourself? There are lots of awful ways to die. But I would think anything long and drawn out, and painful.

48. What person are you most afraid of and why? I'm not afraid of anyone...other than God. I'm intimidated by people, which makes me mad.

No comments: