Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh the joys...

of cleaning up after my dog's diarrhea for close to a week now. I understand she can't help it, but it's gross. And frustrating. And Nick is very not patient and so I have him fussing at me and Sydney well, you know what's doing. So I got a migraine at 3:00am (luckily I was awake to take an Axert and make it go away) and Izzy started having weird spasms that hopefully aren't seizures. And people say the holidays aren't stressful. Actually no one really says that. But now that only thing left to do is completely pull Sydney off of all food and treats, so she'll basically starve. The vet said it was probably stress since he did tests and everything checked out fine, but seriously, our dogs lead a much less stressful life than we do! Anyway, one more little example of why we are so far from being ready to have children. Because cleaning up crap is not cool.

No comments: