Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas Shopping!

I get to start Christmas shopping tonight! It's always been one of my goals to actually finish Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving and although I'm not sure I'll accomplish that this year, I might at least come close. And I have saved up some extra blow money, so if I see anything I want for myself, I won't have to feel guilty about getting it. I need some Christmas scrapbooking stuff. Speaking of, I ordered our photo Christmas cards from Shutterfly and also stamps from PhotoStamp.com. The cards have all 4 of us and the stamps have the dogs in their Christmas hats. If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about our first Christmas together as a married couple.

Wow, work just got way too busy. So apparently I have to work. On a Friday.

No comments: