Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm very against people food

for my dogs, but apparently boiled white rice for my dogs' condition is recommended, so we started that last night. So far, so good. She likes it. I googled it and boiled skinless chicken is also supposed to be good (so is boiled hamburger meat but I'm not doing that), so tomorrow we might add some chicken. Seriously I was so busy running all over town buying things for my dog that she could eat that all we had time to do for dinner was Burger King. We also have to give her Kaopectate, which she sucks up. That dog will eat anything. But so far no more nasty stuff to clean up so yay for me and my google solutions.

Speaking of, the internet at home hasn't been working. Nick called Insight yesterday, which of course is always an adventure. The guy pinged our box only to say, hm it hasn't been working for a while has it? No way. So they have to send someone to the house. He said the are on 24 hour call. Uh great, but we work, so that doesn't so much work for us, does it? So anyway he finally agreed to have someone come today and call Nick first. But then when we came back from going Krogering (and also Walmarting and to Burger King and Petco) there was a note saying the Insight guy had been there and so we needed to call back to reschedule. I hate Insight. Freaking morons. I'm sure they think they're getting the money out of me from the time the internet has been down, but they are mistaken. Actually, I'm very close to just cancelling it. As much as I'm addicted to the internet, I'm also very big on my principles, and Insight really just pisses me off.

No comments: