Friday, November 9, 2007

Interview and Homecoming

I had my interview today. I think it went ok. I called my dad last night and he already knew about it. They had called the person I used to work for, who then talked to the person who I used to work with there and now works with my dad, who told my dad. It's crazy how stuff spreads in a town of 60,000+. At the end of the interview, I had to take some kind of personality test, where I mark words that describe how I think people view me and then 60 words that describe how I view myself. I'm glad it's over; I was nervous.

This weekend is going to be a busy one (but which one isn't). Tonight the girls and guys have a doubleheader that starts at 6:00, so we'll be at Diddle until 10:30. And tomorrow Nick is going home to hunt with his dad, so he's leaving at 4:00am or so. The football game is at 4:00pm, and we will get our butts kicked no doubt by Troy. But it's homecoming and the first IA opponent in LT I believe. Sunday his parents are coming to church with us and we're going to eat with them after, because his mom's birthday is tomorrow. And Sunday night is our final Financial Peace University class! We're having our potluck, and we're bringing pot roast. We also get our $41 back. I'm so glad we did this. I definitely think it's the best thing we could have done for our marriage..

No comments: