Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Next week is Thanksgiving!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. And it was 70 degrees today. That's nuts. The guys leave for Alaska on Monday, so I will hopefully have a peaceful 1/2 week before the break. Yeah right. But it will make for a busy week until then. Nick is doing some sort of thing at work this week, so he's working every night until 7:15. Honestly, it's been kind of nice to have some quiet time and to get to watch what I want on tv. Which is mainly the news. He hates the news, so we always watch the OC. And we're back to the ones we've already seen, so I'm bored with it.

We finished our Financial Peace class on Sunday night and got our $41 back! Nick and I won the DVD set, which is surprising, since we're not really the lucky types. But it's exciting nonetheless, because I think it will be awesome to have the DVD's around. We got CD's, the book, and the workbook as part of the class materials, so we should be all set. I feel like I talk about the class all the time, but I loved it. Nick and I are going to make three more payments on my student loans and then we'll be finished (thank you, debt snowball!). It makes me feel very adult to actually be on a budget that we follow every month. It's boring I guess, but if boring helps me retire on $2 million, then I'm ok with that.

No comments: