Friday, February 19, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

In my quest to blog more regularly, I'm going to copy some things from other blogs.  Emily and Jenny have both done this.  One is Fab 5 Friday.  I'm probably cheating a little this week, since two of my favorite things are actually people.

1.  Emma
I don't think I have to explain this one.  This cute little girl fills my days with giggles and smiles, and the occasional crying and spitting up.  But it's THE best job I could ever ask for.  I am really loving this particular age. 

2.  Nick
My husband gets a little anxious about Valentine's Day (not that I'm at all hard to please, obviously).  This year he tried to have flowers delivered to me at home.  Unfortunately, I'm a little paranoid and don't open the door when I'm home alone with Emma.  So I was freaking out about a stranger banging on the door, emailing him to see what I should do.  My poor husband. 
 

3.  My iPhone
I know, I stole this one from Jenny, but I LOVE my iPhone.  I feel incomplete without it.  It's actually pretty pathetic.  I used to do things like read books.  Now I usually pass my free time by checking out FB, Twitter & Google Reader on the iPhone.  Plus, I can take pictures and even video to send to Nick at work throughout the week.

4.  Nikon D60
This is my first good digital camera.  The others were all point and shoot.  I love taking pictures (and I think I have an especially cute subject), so I have a goal this year of learning more about my camera and photography.

5.  Books!
I love to read, even if I end up wasting away most of my time on my iPhone.  I have lots and lots of new books waiting to be read.  Currently, I'm reading Adopted for Life, to prep for the Adopting for Life Conference next weekend.  Next on the list is So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore.  I just finished Shepherding a Child's Heart.

So there is my first ever Fab 5 post.  Hopefully I'll remember again next week.

No comments: