Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yay!

I feel so much better. My throat is still a little scratchy, but I could breathe well enough to sleep all night. Sydney even slept through the night! She apparently has been used to whining and getting her way, so we will have fun stopping that. She likes her little camo bed, and she doesn't mind going in the crate to eat or sleep for a little while. But I know she doesn't understand why Isabelle can be out and run around and she can't. I'd be mad too. But mostly I'm relieved to be feeling better....hopefully that means I'm not allergic to the dog. Well I am, because I'm allergic to dog dander, but hopefully it's not so bad that I can't live with her. And once she's trained, I know there's no way I'll be able to keep her off the bed.

I am so excited about this week. All my tv shows are new! Dancing with the Stars was ok last night, but it's not really one of my favorites. The Bachelor was kind of stupid, but that's what you expect from it. Grey's Anatomy is obviously what I am most excited about. Somehow, I have to find time to catch up on ER before it's new also...still haven't done that.

No comments: