Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Food is the devil

I am super hungry. And I know there are M&M's in the kitchen. So I am trying very hard to be disciplined and not eat any of them. But I'm thinking of what I have at home to eat for lunch (salad) and it's not much. I guess I'm finally going to have to start eating healthier again and maybe exercising, because I haven't done anything since the wedding. So that means not drinking Sprite anymore and going back to Diets or water....more like Lemonade and Kool Aid, but close enough. I think it was seeing Britney Spears on tv...I mean she didn't look that bad, right? But people everywhere are making fun of her and saying she's fat. Don't get me wrong, I think she looked awful (b/c she's a freaking millionnaire who gets paid to do that sort of thing...and exercising and laying off the fatty food and alcohol should come with the job). Luckily I don't have cameras following me everywhere I go (although I think they would get tired of me pretty quickly, as I don't actually do anything newsworthy). But if I did, I would not be happy with the way I look in the pictures. So I guess I have to quit the snacking on chocolate and eating ice cream every day and drinking 5 cans of Sprite. And the Doritos. Life is not fair.

No comments: