Friday, September 7, 2007

What a week

This week has been nuts. The good thing about that is it makes it go by faster I guess. But I've been so busy at work that I'm exhausted by the time I get home (which seems hard to believe, since I mostly have a desk job, I know). So we didn't make it to church or small group this week. But I think it was good that we got some time to relax and hang out. It was fun. Even though Wednesday night the cable people messed up the sound on Jeopardy so we had to guess the right answers and try to read lips. Fun times.

Tomorrow I think I'm going shopping with my mom and sister before the football game. And maybe we'll go to the airport for the Balloon thing, unless it's raining.

I'm still feeling kind of sick. I feel like I might throw up every now and then, combined with some weird cramps. What's that about? My neck feels a little better, but I'm not sleeping very well. Which is not like me. I love the sleeping. Possibly it's because my dog has decided that she likes to sleep on my pillow and not let me have any of it. But she looks so cute that I can't make her move. How pathetic.

No comments: