Thursday, August 2, 2007

Perpetual sinus headache

That is what I have. Especially when I lie down. And look at computer screens. So basically 24/7.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? The mortgage

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Uh at home probably. A romantic dinner for me is pretty much any that I didn't have to cook

3. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? My major!

4. Name of your first grade teacher: don't remember

5. What do you really want to be doing right now? Eating a bowl of Oreo ice cream

6. What did you want to be when you were growing up? married to a rich man

7. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?because it's bright and pretty and looks ok with my white pants. And I have shoes that match it

8. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Down to $2.61!

9. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be? Hawaii! But I would miss the Braves

10. What was your first thought when the alarm went off this morning? I have to pee

11. Last thought before going to sleep last night? My head hurts

12. Favorite style of underwear? cotton?

3. What errand/chore do you despise? cleaning the toilet. but i don't do that one

14. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? I would hope so, but knowing me, probably not

15. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in, which is not what it used to be for me

16. What is your favorite cartoon character? Stitch

17. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy? It would depend on who the person is. So let's go with watch tv

18. Have you found real love yet? Sure

19. When did you first start feeling old? After I got married!

20. Favorite 80's movie? not a fan of the 80's...was the Hugabunch movie made then? I did like it

21. Your favorite lunch meat? I hate store-bought lunch meat...I can do deli ham or turkey sometimes

22. What do you get every time you go into Costco? Never been, but we saw one in Hawaii. It looked pretty cool. Better than Sam's

23. Beach or lake? Beach, for sure

24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No

25. Do you own property? I sorta own my car (it's paid off at least). My husband owns his truck (well after 2 more payments), so it's technically half mine now. And we will own a house in about 29 more years (actually longer because we'll sell this one way before then)

26. Favorite guilty pleasure? Currently it would either be my Oreo ice cream or Swiss Rolls. Also Sprite...I drink tons of them

27. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I'm not really embarrased about my movie choices

28. What's your drink? Sprite

29. Cowboys or Indians? Don't care

30. Cops or Robbers? Again, don't care

31. Who from high school would you like to run into? Eh

32. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Either 107.5, 107.1, WGGC or the Beaver

33. 'The Cosby Show' or 'The Simpsons'? How about neither...but The Cosby's if I have to pick

34. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Being myself?

35. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? No one sits across from me

36. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Chipper

37. Indoors or Outdoors? Indoors (with some exceptions...like the beach)

38. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? No

39. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No

40. Last book you read for real? The book of Joshua? And now I'm reading one about the first year of marriage...and also Jeremiah

41. Do you have a teddy bear? I'm sure

42. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? i tend to stick to my house

43. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Francisco (I'd actually like to go to LA and San Diego again also)

44. Do you go to church? Yes

45. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? A new career!

46. Just how OLD are you? 25

No comments: