Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Can you tell I'm bored?

1.) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: Coach purse, cell phone, and dog!

2.) I have a fear of: being alone

3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house? My grandfather used to make a roast on Sundays (at least I remember him doing it, but it seems more likely that my grandmother was the one who did the cooking). At my other grandparents' house, we always are green beans from their garden.

4.) What weight were you when you were born?not sure...6 lbs something

5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most? i guess i would have to get to know them

6.) What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? kick him out of my house

7.) Do you stalk anyone on myspace? no

8.) I find the thought of childbirth: awful

9.) Next door to my house is: another house that is almost finished

10.) My feet are: yucky

11.) My preferred style of jeans are: bootcut

12.) Why is your #1 your #1? Nick

13) Know how to cook? some things...I need to learn some new meals

14.) I am annoyed with: work

15.) What is the worst way you were dumped? on the phone

17.) What sea creature scares you? Sharks!! And also jelly fish

18.) What color hair do most of the people you are around have? i'm only around one person and her hair is blonde

19.) What object have you broken most recently? nothing that i recall

20.) Name one of the Spice Girls: Posh

21.) What was the last thing to make you cry? I just cry...no one makes me

22.) What are the stems on wine glasses for? um...to hold them with?

23.) My favorite shoes are: my tennis shoes (they're NIKE's and teal). I also love flip flops, but my toe nails look bad

24.) Can you use chopsticks? No

25.) Do you prefer beaches or forests? the beach for sure

26.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing? i don't know a specific one, but would be most scared by one that tortures you first before he kills you

27.) Have you ever burned yourself? Last night! I burned my arm on the stove

28.) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? no telling

29.) Where is your sister right now? at school

30.) Do you believe that things last forever? my marriage better last forever (well until i die at least)

31.) What are you listening to? nothing

32.) What do you smell like? i put on perfume but can't smell it now

43.) Are you married? totally

44.) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you? Nick

45.) What's the most confusing thing? boys

46.) Do you have any bad habits? yes

47.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? No

49. What is your favorite color? Blue

No comments: