Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Braves!

The Braves beat the Mets last night, so we gained a game! And they're on tv tonight and tomorrow night. If I don't get a Tim Hudson autographed baseball from someone for Christmas, I am going to be pissed. Not really, but I do want one. So I'll have to get Nick to pass on that hint to his parents perhaps. Last night Nick and I watched Inn Love on Oxygen. It might be the stupidest show ever, but also funny. Tori Spelling thought her baby was dead daily (from sex one night, strangled by the cord the next, dying on the way to the hospital because all her fluid was leaking and he was banging against her insides in the car). And she panicked when her contractions were 50 minutes apart. Not that I won't probably panic too, but still. Don't you even watch enough tv to know that the baby's not coming when you have one contraction an hour? And it didn't come until days later. But her husband is way nicer than she deserves...he's the most patient person I've ever seen. But he always knows he's on tv, so he's quite possibly faking it. And also, he left his normal life of living the middle class life to marry Tori Spelling, raise her child, and possibly be not only famous but rich. So he kind of has to be nice to her.

Anyway, tonight I think Nick and I are going to Zaxby's to eat. We went to Puerto's Sunday. Before that it had been over a month since we had eaten out. Living on a budget sucks!

1 comment:

Andrea Benz said...

Yes, watching Inn Love made me feel smart. Also kind of sad for America though.