Friday, August 17, 2007

Finally Friday

Is it just me or is that the title to my posts every Friday? Oh well, I love my weekends. Especially ones like this weekend, when I have NOTHING planned! Yay:-) I might actually get to sleep in tomorrow, although probably not, because my headaches while lying down have returned. And no amount of Excedrin will help (b/c I'm definitely eating it like candy at this point). But anyway, it's ok b/c even a headache is better when I'm not at work.

One of Nick's friends just had a baby, and he's this huge Western fan, so I'm kind of excited about getting a baby present for them. I'm going to go to the bookstore and buy something WKU-y, and have it monogrammed at that new place in the mall. I would totally be a cool aunt (although I think it's probably different when it's your kid, which is why I hesitate to say I'd be a cool mom), although I'm hoping I don't become an aunt until I'm pushing 40 at least.

P.S. - Chuck James positively sucks.

No comments: