Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun Times

Emma is still struggling this week. We're having a hard time getting her to keep anything down, including medicine. Nick has come down with a stomach virus, so it's just a lot of fun around our house. So far I haven't gotten sick...I'm trying to wipe down everything, and wash my hands constantly. Hopefully I'll stay well. Emma is very cranky so it's been challenging. We have a doctor's appt for her today so he can recheck her. She seems to be breathing ok; I'm more worried about dehydration, with her not eating or drinking. The Pedialyte is a joke. She can't stand the stuff. I'm about to go a little crazy, being stuck in the house for several days in a row, with no end in sight. I need to go to Target! I really don't, because I will spend too much money, but I'm going nuts here!

No comments: