Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've missed these

How long has it been since I've done a survey?!  I used to love these things.  On an unrelated note, I'm confused as to how my feet and hands can both swell at the same time.  Shouldn't the fluid go to one area or the other?  

1. What color is your toothbrush?
Not sure, it was a free one from the dentist.  I always buy a blue one at the store though.

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Sydney, although it was more an exasperated smile (you're seriously trying to crawl over your sister?)

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Eating breakfast at work

4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
watching Friends

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
depends...butterfinger, reese's, snickers, crunch, krackle...just depends on my mood

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
hold on

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

10. Do you like your wallet?
yes, it matches my purse

11. What was the last thing you ate?
oreos from the cheesecake i tried to make (haven't tasted it yet, so we'll see how it turns out)

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
no

13. The last sporting event you watched?
The Masters on TV (I know, I HATE golf, but I wanted Kenny Perry to win).  I'm going to see the Hot Rods tonight...also, the Magic start the playoffs soon (how awesome is Courtney?)

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Lots of butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
I don't text much

16. Ever go camping?
not really, but I'd like to

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yes, lots

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yes

19. Do you have a tan?
no, and I doubt I'll get one this summer

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
sometimes

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
in restaurants

22. What did your last text message say?
Tornado Watch

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, Hot Rods game

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
end table covered with junk

26. What color is your watch?
silver

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
I'd like to go there

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually drive thru unless it looks faster to go inside

30. What is your favorite number?
10

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Nick

32. Any plans today?
today is almost over, so other than going to bed, no

33. How many states have you lived in?
1

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
people that drive me nuts.  Have you noticed that you can't go anywhere anymore without running into someone incompetent?  Restaurants, grocery store, AT&T (!)...seriously, I think it says something about our education system.  People can't count money anymore (what, are we the only people on the planet that use cash still?).  

35. Last song listened to?
I don't know, something on Pandora

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
no

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
ha no, Nick would kill me.  Also, he cleans a lot, and he's free

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Whatever I can fit on my feet...nothing is comfortable anymore

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
no

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
doubt it

41. Do you love anyone?
yes

42. Do any of your friends have children?
yes

43. What do you usually do during the day?
work, cook dinner/church/whatever activity we have that night, eat, shower, some tv, bed...sounds exciting, I know

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No.  It's kind of cool to be old enough that you can just not see people you don't like.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes, when I answer my phone

46. What color is your car?
white

47. Do you like cats?
not particularly, but I don't hate them.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Emma!

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
no

50. How did you get your worst scar?
had a cyst removed on my wrist

No comments: