Monday, April 6, 2009

Are we there yet?

We stayed up to watch the game (he was snoring, but claims he was "trying to breathe"). I should have gone to bed instead. It was a really boring game, and One Shining Moment wasn't great either. Last year's tournament was so much better.

I put on my wedding ring this morning, and it didn't fit. Also, it's freezing outside, but I have to wear sandals. Things I will NOT miss about being pregnant. Among others. Maybe it will actually get warm one day and stay that way. Although the bugs are out, which makes it an adventure to go outside. Is it weird that I'm more scared to be stung by a wasp than to give birth to a child? Do I have a delusional idea of pain?

We have childbirth class tomorrow night, and it's Grandparents' night. I think we only have one more class after that. I am now officially in nesting mode (or at least that's what they always call it). I've started writing my instructions for whoever takes care of the dogs while we're in the hospital, as well as my birth plan. I also started packing my bag this weekend. Plus, I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, carrots and asparagus for dinner. I like to cook and all, but I don't usually fix big meals during the week. And then I baked a cake. And filed our taxes. Now I'm exhausted. I seem to be unable to sit for any period of time at all now. My feet hurt.

No comments: