Friday, October 3, 2008

Prayer for my husband

Today is going to be a difficult day for Nick at work. Though the last several weeks have been stressful, today I think will be the worst. So pray for him. We have talked about it and know that God is in control and we trust him. But that doesn't mean we understand it always. But on the positive side, if he gets through today, things should get better. Hopefully.

I'm feeling better...still have a runny nose and a cough, but I can deal with that. We watched the vice-presidential debate last night. Sometimes I wish I could watch these things with a non-partisan, non-biased perspective, but unfortunately I cannot. And I don't think my opinion would be much different. I am looking forward to the debate next Tuesday, since I missed the first presidential candidate debate. I love politics, but it stresses me out.

Nick is going home to help his dad farm tomorrow, so I get to sleep in and do some stuff that I never have time to do. Like work on my scrapbook and put some songs on iTunes. Sounds boring, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: