Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 Weeks

This week is week 10. Depending on which book I'm reading, either week 9 or 10 is the end of the embryonic period, so our baby is now a fetus (or will be at the end of the week). Also, there's a much smaller chance for anything to do wrong after this week. And...in just a couple more weeks, I should be feeling better. Not that I've felt bad, but I'll be glad when I can look at my computer screen without wanting to throw up. Also, I've been sort of sick for about 2 weeks now. It's not bad, so I'm not actually sick. It's allergies I guess, only worse than normal. I had heard that I might get more congested, but I also have a sore throat and a cough. It keeps me up at night, which keeps Nick up at night, which keeps Sydney up. And if Sydney's up, everybody's up. Of course, Sydney can sleep all day, so what does she care. Anyway, I'm hoping that will go away soon. I need some sleep.

The Titans are playing the Colts on Monday Night Football tonight...hopefully they'll be 7-0. I really hate the NFL other than the Titans. Kind of how I hate the NBA, but I suspect I will watch Orlando when they are on.

No comments: