Sunday, July 13, 2008

iPhone!

I went to AT&T Friday, and of course they were already sold out of iPhones. But I ordered one and it should be here in a few days. I'm excited...and I should be able to make the money back by selling my BlackJack and iPod. Nick and I started going through all our stuff for the yard sale this weekend. We have way too much junk. So hopefully we'll make some extra money.

My parents are going on vacation later this week, and we're keeping Angel for them. I think that 3 dogs is going to be interesting. Plus their dog is crazy. They were going to board her, but that made me feel bad.

Anyway, Nick and I have had a fun weekend of doing not much. It's been kind of nice to not have any plans. We even got to take a nap with the doggies. But now the weekend is almost over.

No comments: