Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ugh

My back still hurts, but it's not as bad as it was yesterday. Maybe it's stress related...can stress make your back hurt? Because work is stressing me out. I'm hoping that it's just adjusting to the new coaches, and that everything will settle down. But I'm not so sure. Things are nuts right now, and I have no help. I don't like bosses who assume that everything they have going on is obviously more important than what I'm doing. Because what I'm doing is actually my job. So it looks like it's going to be another one of those bosses. Which makes me wonder what God has planned. Also, we had booked our flight to Hawaii on Southwest, who has a codeshare with ATA for the leg to and from Hawaii. But now ATA has gone bankrupt, so it looks like that flight is cancelled. I know we can get a refund, but we leave next month, so we need to re-book now. And all the other airlines were way more expensive than Southwest. Also we have other flights booked around the original flight schedule. So now even my vacation is stressing me out!

No comments: