Friday, July 27, 2007

Fridays are good

My boss is gone today, which always makes for a nice day. I will be sad when this recruiting period is over and they're all actually here every day. It's a looonngg 3-4 months before the season starts and everyone is gone on road trips. I'm continuing to look for other job opportunities, but every day I get a little more frustrated with it. There's nothing. Well there are jobs, but I'm not a nurse, have no medical experience, can't drive semi's, have no sales experience...perhaps I'm just being picky.

Nick doesn't have to work this weekend. And we actually don't have any plans. So maybe we won't end up running around like crazy all weekend running a million errands. I would love some time to just relax...although I tend to get bored pretty easily. I'm weird.

No comments: