Monday, September 13, 2010

Sorry

Sorry for the lack of updates.  We've been busy around here, although I couldn't tell you with what.  Emma is keeping up one our toes, since she's finally walking.  Not all the time, but she can definitely do it when she wants to.  It's too fun to see her walk back and forth between us.  We started Kindermusik a few weeks ago, and are really enjoying it.  We also have vacation to look forward to in less than 3 weeks.  I can't wait to go to the beach!  In other news, my Braves are completely blowing it.  I always knew Chipper was the most important part of that team, but no one believed me.  And now there's proof.  Also, football has started.  I'm not a huge football person, but I like to watch college football on tv, and we love WKU (and you know I'm a true fan if I love a team that's lost 22 straight games), so we'll be taking Emma to the first home game of the season this Saturday.  The weather has been great here, so we've been able to get out every morning and walk the dogs, swing, swim and visit the ducks.  I love this time of year!

No comments: