Thursday, September 16, 2010

Posts I like

DIY Hairbow Storage
I've been wanting something to organize all of Emma's bows for a while now, but really didn't want to buy anything.  This is awesome (WHY do I never think of simple things like this?). 

Magnetic Meal Planner
This is also a cool idea.  I usually type mine out in Excel, but I always end up changing a few meals / days, so I have to write on it.  People (excluding me) are so creative!

In other updates...Emma is having a little trouble sleeping lately.  She still sleeps all night, but she has been waking up super early (think 5:30am), which makes for a fussy morning and an early nap...leading to an early bedtime.  In the past, the earlier she went to bed, the longer she slept.  That's not working this time.  If I try to keep her up a little later, it takes her a long time to fall asleep...and the later she goes to sleep, the earlier she wakes up.  Looks like I'll be breaking back out Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child once again.  She is in her first week of walking, so I'm sure that has something (or everything) to do with it. 

No comments: