Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sorry

I haven't blogged in a while, and I skipped Fab 5 Friday.  Oops!  I've had my hands full with Emma, who is STILL teething.  I think she's working on one or two top teeth now.  Thankfully her teeth don't seem to be disturbing her sleep.  She's still sleeping for about 12 hours at night, and her naps have been good .  I'm also trying to start transitioning to the sippy cup, but I underestimated her love / dependence on good old Dr. Brown.  I am hoping to wean her to the cup before I have to start switching from formula to milk, because both at once will be a disaster.  I've also been planning Emma's birthday party, which is coming up pretty soon.  We finally got a new wireless printer (yay!) so I can print the invitations as soon as I get some cardstock.  I also set up her 1 year pictures with bgb photo (Brie's blog is here).  I have heard good things, so I'm excited.  We haven't had any other pictures taken, but I do want some pictures of my big one year old.  I've picked out a couple of cute outfits for the pictures, and a fun personalized Elmo shirt for her party. 


We bought an SUV on Saturday.  It's a 2008 Saturn Outlook, and it's midnight blue.  I'm in love with it.  Although I'm not as in love with the gas mileage.  It has some pretty cool features.  Mostly I'm happy to have something bigger than my car.  It's a lot easier to get the car seat in and out.  The back windows are a little bit tinted, so Emma loves looking out them.  In my car, the sun is so bright she just tries to avoid it however she can.  We tried window shades, but they were useless.

No comments: