Monday, March 8, 2010

Fab Friday (on a Monday)

Well, I am already starting to run out of things (actual tangible things) to write about.  So I'm going to add in some different things.

1.  Google Reader - I have posted before about my love for my iPhone.  With Google Reader on my iPhone, I can keep up with all my favorite blogs.  And thanks to copy and paste on my iPhone, if I find a new blog I like, I can add it.  I used to bookmark all the blogs I read and go through every single one of them.  Google Reader might be my best friend.

2.  Spring - Not a thing, but my favorite season!  I know that spring is not technically here yet, and I'm sure it will probably get cold again.  But the past several days have been so nice.  Today it is close to 73 degrees, according to our thermometer.  I've been able to turn off the heat, turn on the fans, and spend some time outside.  It's also gotten me in the mood to switch out my winter clothes.  I love getting summer clothes out!

3.  Basketball - I think I might have mentioned this?  With conference tournaments starting, basketball is on.  A lot.  And by the end of this week, it will be on ALL DAY!  Even if I cancel cable, I am going to keep basic cable, at least for now.  So I'll still be able to watch the tournament.

4.  DVR - Canceling the cable means saying goodbye to the DVR.  It's been a good friend...on some days, my best friend (like Friday, when I watch all my Thursday night shows).  I'm not sure what I will do without the DVR, but I'm hopeful that I can find my shows online.

5.  9 month old babies - haha, this is not technically a person.  But it just so happens that I have a 9 month old baby, and we are having a blast.  She is so much fun to be around.  I'll post an update in a few minutes, but so far, this age is my favorite.  Although I've said that about every age so far.

No comments: