Friday, March 12, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

Here are my current 5 favorite things:

1.  iGoogle - I think I already used this maybe, but oh well.  I hadn't used it in a while, so this week I thought I'd mess around with it some.  I love having my gmail, facebook, twitter and google reader all in one place.  It makes my life so much easier.


2.  ESPN360 - Since canceling the cable, I have watched a lot of games here.  Sometimes our internet connection is iffy, which slows it down a lot, but that's more Insight's fault.  Insight will most definitely never make my Fab 5 list.

3.  Tickle Me Elmo - 

I got this for Emma at Lil Angels Attic.  For $7.50.  It's hilarious.  We love Elmo around here.  I think he cracks me up more than Emma.

4.  So Long Insecurity -

I finally finished Adopted for Life and was able to start this.  So far, I love it.  It's good to know that so many other people have the same feelings I do, because I usually feel like I'm completely alone in them.

5.  Dave Ramsey Envelope System - I finally broke down and ordered the "official" envelope system and coupon organizer.  We've been making our own envelopes since taking FPU, but they look so pathetic.  I was tired of my money not being organized (and don't even get me started on my coupons at the grocery).  So far, I love them.  And they both fit into my small purse (yay! I got to switch to my spring purse).

No comments: