Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Long Weekend

I took of this Monday, and was off today for Veteran's Day. I love being at home. The dogs behave so much better when they're not alone all day and I got tons of stuff done around the house (and I actually don't mind doing it when I'm not tired). So I'll only have a 3 day week at work, which will be nice. Nick and I go to the doctor again next week, and I'm hoping we'll able to hear the heartbeat. I bought my first pair of maternity pants today; they're black for work and comfy! Yesterday my mom took me shopping and bought me some bigger clothes that hopefully I'll be able to wear all winter. And I got black and brown shoes with hardly any heel, so maybe my back won't hurt as much. I feel like I need to do a lot of things at home...I'm ready to start painting what will be the nursery, and buying furniture. I think I'm a little early.

No comments: