Thursday, November 20, 2008

Change

So, this week has been an interesting week. Nick is changing jobs, which is for the best. But still hard, especially as Nick has a hard time with decisions and change of any kind. So it's probably a good thing he didn't really have to make the decision himself. But anyway, things are a little weird at our house right now.

It's really cold outside, which I don't like. It snowed tonight, but not much. Which is good, because I can't drive in snow. It's even cold at work, only really just in my area. So I have to bundle up every day.

I got my flu shot, and now my arm hurts. I'm going to be really angry if I get the flu now. I've never had it before. We also had our 2nd doctor's appt, and we did get to hear the heartbeat. That was pretty cool. The doctor said it was ok that I haven't gained any weight yet. Why some of my pants are tight and yet I am the same weight is beyond me.

I'm hoping to get most of our Christmas shopping done Saturday. I don't want to wait until after Thanksgiving, because then everyone is crazy and the stores are packed. The dogs' presents are supposed to arrive Saturday also, so we'll get to try wrapped presents under the tree. That will be fun...I'm sure the dogs won't eat them. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week...I'm so ready to eat lots of food.

No comments: