Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Time

We got our tree up tonight. It's a new one that we bought on clearance after last Christmas, and it's bigger than our last tree. It takes up a lot of our living room, and we don't quite have enough ornaments yet. But still, I'm excited. This is the earliest I've ever had my tree up and decorated. We don't have a mantle, so I picked out a shelf at Lowe's to hang our stockings on. I started my shopping this past weekend too. I'm not sure why I'm wanting to do everything so early this year, but I do. My Christmas cards are just about ready to go out.

I go back to the doctor Thursday. I hope we get to hear a heartbeat. Also I hope she tells me it's normal that I haven't gained any weight yet. I know it is if you've been sick a lot, but I haven't. Well, at least not to the point where I can't eat. I eat a lot. Also (sorry, this is kind of gross), I've been gagging a lot. If I look at the computer screen or even the TV for too long, it makes me gag. I thought this was the time that stuff was supposed to go away.

1 comment:

Andrea Benz said...

Oh, I was finished with my Christmas shopping by the very beginning of December last year. I am not making such good progress this year...I just can't think of what to get people! Also, that gagging thing sounds strange. And not fun.