Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Forgive me...

if I talk about my dogs like they're my kids, but really, they pretty much are. Isabelle's poor eyes look a lot better, but we have to put a cream on her eyeballs. It's gross. But she's actually a lot more mature about it than I would be. And Sydney was so good when I was home for lunch. She played with her toys by herself while I ate, and then she sat in my lap and watched the Dog Whisperer with me. And last night she slept in the bed with us for the first time. And she slept through the whole night. Well, until 5:30, but that's because Nick's alarm went off. She is finally starting to grow up. Next week she gets spayed. I don't think Isabelle liked her sleeping in the bed, because she jumped down in the middle of the night and slept by herself in her own little bed all night. So we're going to have to figure out how to fit all 4 of us. I imagine at some point Izzy and Sydney will end up in the bed and me and Nick will be sleeping in the floor.

So that is pretty much all that is going on with me. Lots of money going to the vet lately. I'm also trying to finish up the Walk through the Word that we've been doing at church this year. I have 4 more books to read, I think the Kings and Chronicles. I'm glad that we're going to be doing something similar next year again, because I will be able to focus more on the daily devotional and not so much on the goal of actually reading through the whole Bible. I've gotten behind so many times this year that I've had to struggle to catch up. So next year I'll be able to focus on comprehension, because some parts I've had a really hard time with.

Anyway, if I can only make it through the next 6 and 1/2 days of work, I will be off for 9 1/2 (paid) days. I love Christmas. I totally love Christmas. Especially this one, my first with my husband!

No comments: