Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Waiting another day

I was supposed to hear from the doctor's office today about Emma's appointment with the pediatric gastroenterologist. When I didn't get a call, I called them. Apparently there is only one person there who can make referrals and she was out today. So it will be "first thing" tomorrow. I bet. I am, needless to say, a little upset. Emma is having terrible gas lately. Seriously, she burps up huge air bubbles. It's causing her to spit up even more, and scream after every feeding. It's also causing her to take up during every nap, so I know she's tired too. I burp her frequently, which in itself makes her spit up, and I'm trying to put her on her tummy more. That seems to help her get the gas out also. I am really ready to see this new doctor and figure out how to help her.

No comments: