Saturday, October 17, 2009

Basketball!



So, I'm a terrible mother and kept Emma out way too late last night. We went to Hilltopper Hysteria, which was supposed to be over at 10pm and actually lasted until 10:45. She got to bed at 11:24pm. She did good though. She loved all the people, and especially the video board. Fortunately when we start taking her to games, we'll get home much earlier than that. I'm ready for basketball season to be here. Emma still has yet to meet Big Red...so far, she's been asleep every time he's come around. She loves her little stuffed Big Red, but the real deal might be scary.

She's still doing good. The sweet potatoes have been a big success, so I hope the green veggie (beans or peas, I haven't decided yet) goes over as well next week. Her weight gain has slowed a little bit, but she still eats anything and everything she can. The baby dedication at church is next week; I found a cute hairbow to match her dress, so she'll be cute as long as she doesn't spit up all over herself. I have this vision of her spitting up all over the stage, and some poor dad carrying a baby tripping in it.

No comments: