Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rolling Over & the Braves!

Today has been an awesome day. Yard sale stuff is finally finished. Other than importing about 40 cd's to my computer before I sell them. Emma rolled over today. I put her down on her stomach and went to fix lunch. I could still hear her but couldn't see her over the counter. When I came back, she was on her back. I flipped her back over and she did it again. Unfortunately I got so excited that I spilled cherry kool-aid all over the carpet and myself. That stuff does not come up. By the time I had changed clothes, tossed my jeans in the washing machine and attempted to clean the carpet, Emma was way past hungry. I like to do the rice cereal before the bottle, but she was throwing a fit, so she had her bottle first. After that, she wasn't too interested in the cereal. But we're making progress. Seriously, I can't believe she can roll over. She'll be sitting up before we know it. I feel like she's 4 months going on 40. She needs to stop growing up!


Also, what the heck is up with the Braves?! I cannot believe they're the same crappy team I saw. How exciting is it to be in a playoff race again? Personally I always preferred to be up 15 games by this point, but this is better than being 15 games back. I would love to go to a playoff game next month...it's been a while. Let's go Braves!

No comments: