Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Madness

So I'm pretty excited about this time of year. Selection Sunday is way better when you know you'll see your team up there. Also, the next few days are awesome because there's basketball on all day. Which kind of sucks now that I can't watch it at work and it sort of be part of my job. I'm excited to see how South Carolina will do in the SEC Tournament (and also UK, but just because they're pretty terrible). I wish it wasn't so cold here though. It was so nice just a few days ago. I hate our weather. Most of the baby stuff is coming together. Nick and I went to Lil Angels Attic last weekend and got tons of clothes for cheap. Hopefully after our showers, we'll have all the things we need. We also bought our baby book and started that. Now if only we'd get our crib in. I'm obviously not one of Babies R Us' favorite customers, despite how much of my money they have received lately. I feel pretty lucky to have made it this far without anything major to complain about. No complications, all my tests have been normal...so far everything is good.

No comments: